I’m back with another blog posts and I know that this is long over due but I wasn’t in the country nor did I have any internet to upload a post. However as it is the beginning of February I believe it is not to late to publish this post based on the 2016/2017 tag. I saw this on Snachali07wanderer’s blog site so go and check it out here is the original post https://sanchali07wanderer.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/the-201617-tag/ .
The original creator of the tag is https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/2017/01/01/20162017-tag/ so please check him out.
I thought that because this is a 2016/2017 tag that I would also use the images that I have used previously in blog posts so here’s a throwback of the images I have taken and previously uploaded in older blog post from the last year.
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
- Eventful, busy and different.
- Write the names of two people who characterized your 2016.
- My family obviously and someone I new since 2013 but didn’t actually talk to and become friends with until 2016 and now she is one of my best friends. (I know they are not names but I didn’t want to put their names without there permission).
- Write about the most beautiful place you visited in 2016 and why you like it so much.
- I visited Saudi Arabia during the turn of the year from 2016 to 2017 and this was such an amazing experience as well as it is beautiful. This is because I haven’t been anywhere abroad since I went to Belgium in 2013 but I didn’t go with my family and it was also very school based. So this time going with my family was amazing and I had a lot of fun going to see the sites. (Plus a blog post on this trip should be coming out soon).
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
- I went to a restaurant which is called buffalo grill and it had these amazing starters which were nachos and steak and a lot of other good stuff but I can never have anything nicer.
- Write the event that has marked you more of this year in 2016 (even global event).
- Brexit and probably Donald Trump becoming president of the USA.
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
- Well I don’t really pay for anything as I don’t work so anything I pay for is usually funded by my parents but I didn’t really buy anything its more so that I had my bedroom completely redone. (If you would like I could do a blog post on this).
- Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
- To be less emotional.
- Enjoy everything I have instead of dwelling on what I don’t have.
- To work hard.
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
- As long as my family is with me I’m not really fussed as I would prefer to just spend my time with them.
- Write 1 food you want to eat in 2017.
- I generally just want to be much more healthier this year.
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this blog post and also comment down below on what you thought about this post. My next blog should be a good one keep your eyes peeled for it when ever I decide to post it. In the mean time if you would like to check out my previous blog posts feel free to explore.
Don’t forget to check out my instagram at mozalfa_ilyas by clicking on the button below and also check out my twitter at Mozalfa Ilyas for more.