Today I am doing the 73 questions tag. I’ve seen this around the web a lot now and so I decided I’d also do it just so that you could get to know me better. Don’t worry, I will still include images.
1. Were you named after anyone?
2. If you had one superpower what would it be?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. What is your favourite lunch?
5. Instagram or twitter?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
7. Do you bake?
8. Do you like flying?
Nope however I do love to go abroad.
9. Would you bungee jump?
No. Never. Not even if my life depended upon it.
10. What is your favourite cereal?
Special k, just because.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you’re strong?
Emotionally nope, physically yeah I’d like to think so.
13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Any mint ice cream or magnum.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
17. Who do you miss the most?
My best friend she lives the next street over but we are both soooooo busy it’s hard to actually find time that’s appropriate for the both of us.
18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
19. What film made you cry the most?
Southpaw, even though it’s not meant to make you cry, well, maybe it was.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken burger with cheesy garlic bread and chips, yummy.
21. What are you listening to right now?
Cake by the ocean.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Purple or cyan.
23. Favourite smell?
The smell of baking.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My older brother.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
That’s a hard one but beach house definitely.
26. Favourite sport to watch?
Honestly I don’t really watch sports.
27. Hair colour?
28. Eye colour?
29. Puppies or kittens?
Neither, I’m scared of all animals except for fish.
30. Favourite food?
31. Scary film or happy endings?
32. Last film you watched?
33. What book are you reading now?
I’m not reading anything at the moment but I want to read lady midnight by Cassandra Clare.
34. Summer or winter?
35. Hugs or kisses?
36. Favourite dessert?
Chocolate cake with ice cream.
37. Favourite room in your house?
38. How long have you been on Facebook?
About three years but I don’t really use it.
39. What is your favourite country to visit?
I don’t travel a lot so I’d love to go to turkey.
40. What was the last country you visited?
42. Favourite sound?
43. Rolling stones or the Beatles?
Don’t listen to either I’m sorry.
44. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Without family Belgium because I’m too young to travel without the family and Belgium was an educational visit with school.
45. Do you have a special talent?
Taking pictures I guess, and I used to be able to hula hoop with around 8 hula hoops haven’t tried it in a while though so I don’t know if I can still do that.
46. Where were you born?
47. Where are you living now?
48. Favourite Hitchcock movie?
49. What book have you read again and again?
I don’t like to reread books but I have done with a series by Sarah Alderson and the books were amazing and they were the Lila collection, I highly recommend them as well as all of Sarah’s books.
50. Favourite TV series that’s on now?
That’s hard but marvels agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and scorpion and dance moms and the big bang theory, I’m sorry, I can’t decide TV is amazing.
51. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
52. What’s your favourite drink?
53. Jogging or swimming?
Both, I don’t mind.
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
High school musical.
55. Heels or flats?
Heels. All the way.
56. Least favourite food?
57. Bath or shower?
58. Iphone or android?
59. Favourite band?
60. Favourite solo artist?
Sia and Demi Lavato.
61. Dolphins or Koala’s?
62. Best way to decompress?
Baking or reading.
63. Best gift you’ve ever received?
64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
All the gifts.
65. Favourite fruit?
66. What was your first pet?
Don’t have one but my mum had a cat when she was younger.
67. Favourite board game?
68. How do you have your coffee?
Not strong, preferably as a mocha.
69. Best invention?
70. Diamonds or pearls?
71. Blow dry or air dry?
72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
Expensive, hair care is everything.
73. How difficult was it to answer these questions?
Difficult but not too difficult.
These photographs were taken through out the week so I hope you enjoyed them.
Thank you for checking out my blog post and I hope you check out my other posts. Also I used VSCO to edit the images and I have done a blog post on how to use this so check it.
Check out my instagram at mozalfa_ilyas by clicking on the button below and also check out my twitter at Mozalfa Ilyas for more.